Flying back to washington DC via SFO

Flying back Washington D.C. Via SFO. The Taipei metro plus airport metro took about 1 hour was stress free. I saw a museum souvenirs shop which is convenient for people to shop at one place, and an airport clinic for international arrival emergency The care. Nice seeing so many friends in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, and Taiwan this trip. See you again somewhere in the world.

I am transferring at SFO and noticed the sign of mobile passport app. Who tried it?

I do not understand why SFO does not have international transfer tunnel so that transfer passengers do not have to re-check again. Anyway, the line was long so some people ran across to the other side of terminal 3 to check in faster.

The lunch and breakfast on board were ok, and I am eating fruit yogurt at UA lounge. One more flight I will be home.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch Near Taipei Botanical Garden.

New Zealand & Australia in 2 months

Met My Croatia travelmate in suburb Sydney