Met My Croatia travelmate in suburb Sydney

I finally managed to reunion with my travelmate who I toured Hvar Island in Croatia in 2015 on motorbikes,and we walked the Bicentennial Coastal Walk - Narrabeen Beach to Warriewood Beach, and parts of the Narrabeen Lagoon bush trail in the suburb of Sydney. It was overcast but I can image how pretty the views would be in a sunny day. 


My friend pays $2000 rent for one-bed room apartment within 100 feet from the beach, while i stay in a hostel dorm bed in downtown at $28 per night. Cost of living is high in Sydney for all it has to offer. As another example, without. The beach parking cost Monday to Friday - $6 an hour or $10 all day Weekends - $26 all day. 

I went back to city center to check out the china town. I waited 15 minutes in line to taste this popular freshly made puff and had Thai BBQ beef rice for dinner.















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch Near Taipei Botanical Garden.

New Zealand & Australia in 2 months