Future Commerce

I attended the 2018 Future Commerce Expo (2018 未來商務展) in Taipei Expo Park (花博公园) with a theme of “Beyond Boundary” and enterprises exhibit new business models that integrate new business models of industries, technologies, such as A.I., big data, cloud, AR, VR, MR, blockchain etc. unfortunately, I did not see anything impressive to compete with Alipay and other ecommerce platforms/tools prevailing in China. 

I then attended the R&D showcases by  Institute for Information Industry(資訊工業策進會) a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)  supporting the development/applications of the information industry as well as the information society in Taiwan. Clearly, Taiwan's competency is based on advanced/smart manufacturing, and has a lot to do to float over the IOT ocean.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch Near Taipei Botanical Garden.

New Zealand & Australia in 2 months

Met My Croatia travelmate in suburb Sydney