City Library then tea dinner

I camped in the city library to use free wifi today. The library was nice and quiet, but across street from the Taipei City Mortuary Services Office Second Funeral Parlor so I felt spooky walking by some private funeral houses on my way to the library. Cremation is performed after funeral services honoring gods and the deceased.  Well, we should all enjoy life while we can. 

I had a 6-course tea dinner set at 天仁吃茶趣 with an old friend. All the tea based dishes were light yet rich in flavor, and the bobble green tea made me smile. Ten Ren is a Taiwanese brand of tea that is carried via its own tea shops in Taiwan, China, USA, and Canada.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch Near Taipei Botanical Garden.

New Zealand & Australia in 2 months

Met My Croatia travelmate in suburb Sydney